Top 5 reasons we loved our Disney Cruise:
5) Teen club for our teenager. He made friends from all over the world, participated in age appropriate activities and got free time away from the parents.
4) Stem to Stern Wine and Chocolate tasting, lucky for us a few members from our group that had prepaid did not show up so my husband and I got a few extra tastings. Great wine and chocolate selection. We did this tasting on both cruises.
3) The Serenity Spa, who does not enjoy a couples massage, free upgrade to massage suite because all the other massage rooms were booked!
2) Castaway Cay, What can I say, Disney own's their own island. We fed the Stingrays and found hidden Mickeys while snorkeling
1) Remy's, an adults only French restaurant inspired by the movie Ratatouille. My husband and I each got the Chef tasting menu with wine pairing. Hands down the most amazing meal we have ever eaten. There is an additional charge to dine at Remy’s, but it was worth every penny!